- Take the “Good News” in voice and print to this Region and State
- Return to the House of Judah and seek the “Lost sheep of the House of Israel”
- Assist Widows and Orphans
- Equip YHVH’s people to share “Good News”
To serve Yeshua with HIS Message of the Kingdom
Statement of Faith
1. We believe in ONE GOD!
The Father/Creator, Yeshua, and the Holy Spirit are unique manifestations of the One True God. YHVH (Yahweh) is His name. To love HIM with all of our heart, soul, and strength is mankind’s highest calling.
Deuteronomy 6:4 and Mark 12:28-30 (The Shema), Exodus 3:14-15
2. We believe the Bible – Genesis through Revelation – is the ONLY inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of Yahweh.
We believe that there is no division between the Old and New Testament. The Word of YHVH constitutes one continuous story of HIS grace and redemption that not only reveals to us HIS path to salvation and deliverance but also teaches us how to live an abundant Kingdom life filled with His blessings and favor. To understand the teachings of Yeshua and the apostles we must also understand the Word of YHVH given to Moses and the Prophets.
John 5:45-47, Acts 24:14-16, Revelation 14:12 & 15:2-3
3. We believe that man is a created being, made in the image and likeness of Yahweh and that “all have sinned and fall short of the glory of Yahweh.”
Sin simply means “missing the mark” and the mark YHVH has set for us to live by in His Torah – HIS Teachings and Instructions for life in His Kingdom, on earth as it is in heaven. Sin is a refusal to adhere to His thoughts and ways. In other words, it is an act of rebellion, sometimes even treason, against the King of the Universe. Our choice to sin grieves the heart of our Father and robs us of reaching our fullest potential in His Kingdom.
Genesis 1:26-3:24, Romans 1:1-3:23
4. We believe in the Deity of Yeshua. HE was born of a Virgin and lived a sinless life. Yeshua is Yahweh in human bodily form. While tempted and tested as all mankind is, Yeshua lived a prefect life according to the Word of HIS Father and taught us that we can live as He did, in His love and power.
Yeshua is God’s perfect Passover Lamb without spot or blemish that HIS shed blood to atone for our sin.
Isaiah 7:14 & 9:6, Matthew 1:1-2:23
5. We believe that Yeshua HaMashiach is our Messiah.
Yeshua is the Word of God (the Torah) that became flesh and dwells among us. HE is our Salvation. HE is the only way by which we can receive forgiveness and know the grace of the Father. Salvation is a free gift from Yahweh to man that has been provided to us through the death, burial, and resurrection of Yeshua HaMashiach. It is not by works or efforts of our own that we earn HIS Salvation.
We are not saved by our human efforts to keep the Torah (YHVH’s Instructions and Principles), but rather because we are saved we now live by the Torah and HIS Spirit instructs us. To live by the Torah is to renew our minds and our lifestyles to the thoughts and ways of our King!
6. We believe in the Resurrection of our Messiah Yeshua and that HE will return again in power and glory to rule and reign forever.
Yeshua died and was raised from the dead on the third day after His crucifixion. Scripture tells us that He has been given authority over all the earth and will return in HIS full Kingship to rule over the earth with His people alongside HIM. This eternal reign will initially be for 1000 years over the present earth, then continue over a new heaven and new earth for eternity.
1 Corinthians 15:3-8 & 20, Revelation 20:4-22:21
7. We believe that we are grafted into the Olive Tree of Israel and are part of Israel.
Both wild and natural branches are grafted into the Olive Tree, which is YHVH’s Israe’el (the seed of Abraham in faith and lifestyle) only by the shed blood of our Messiah Yeshua. We DO NOT adhere to Replacement Theology that teaches that the Church has “replaced” Israel in the eyes and plans of God. We embrace that we have become fellow citizens with God’s people, members of His family, no longer estranged from the life of Isra’el and no longer foreigners to the covenants of YHVH.
Romans 11, Ephesians 2:11-22 & 3:5-12
8. We believe that because of Yeshua we are to be a Redeemed people who walk out a Redeemed Lifestyle defined by the Torah and empowered by the Holy Spirit.
Yahweh has fulfilled and is fulfilling HIS promise that HIS people by HIS Spirit will have the Torah written on their hearts and minds. HE has sent us His Holy Spirit to instruct, counsel, comfort, and guide us as we learn to walk in HIS Ways.
Jeremiah 31:31-33, Hebrews 8:8-10, John 14:16 & 16:7-14
9. We believe the Torah is Yahweh’s Teaching and Instruction for all mankind.
The Torah is foundational teaching that Yahweh gave through Moses for the benefit of all mankind. The lifestyle and teachings of Yeshua did not “do away with” the Torah but rather brought clearer understanding of the Torah and reinforced how to live abundantly in it. “The Law” Yeshua did away with were the traditions and doctrines of religious men that had twisted the Torah into a heavy weight, making it impossible to live by.
For those who love HIM, the Torah is “the perfect Law of liberty” filled with grace, completeness, and rest for the soul! Torah and Grace walk eternally hand in hand…they are not in opposition to each other.
Matthew 5:17-19, Matthew 7:6-9, James 2:12-14
10. We believe in the resurrection of the dead.
All mankind will experience resurrection and stand before the Creator and King of the Universe to give account and be held responsible for their choices and actions. Those who trust in Yeshua for salvation and serve Him as their King have their names recorded in the Lamb’s Book of Life and have received eternal life both now and then in the presence of Yahweh. Those who reject Yeshua as Messiah and King do not have their names written in the Lamb’s Book of Life and will experience eternal separation from the Presence of Yahweh. This Day is called the Great White Throne Judgement and will take place before the creation of the new heaven and new earth that YHVH has promised to those who belong to HIM and HIS Kingdom.
Matthew 25:31-46, I Thessalonians 4:13-18, Revelation 20:11-22:21
11. We believe that the physical land of Israel is the land eternally promised by Yahweh to His people upon the earth and Jerusalem is the place He has chosen for His Name to dwell.
Throughout the Old and New Testaments Yahweh proclaims that the boundaries HE gave to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are the earthly boundaries for His people Israel – HIS Kingdom upon earth. Upon Messiah’s return those boundaries will be fully restored to HIS people and it will be from David’s Throne in Jerusalem that Yeshua will reign over the earth with HIS redeemed Bride. Heaven is not the believer’s final destination. Israel and Jerusalem is! The heavens belong to Yahweh. The earth was made for and belongs to mankind.
Genesis through Revelation
12. We believe that as followers of Yeshua our destiny is to be HIS Light to all nations.
We are to allow Yahweh’s Light to shine through us so that people from every national will be drawn to return to HIM and learn how to truly live in HIS peace and completeness again.